Dr. Dan Arvizu Endowed Scholarship
Purpose: To assist ACC students who are enrolled in ACC’s Renewable Energy program or related field.
• At least 18 hours in electronics courses.
• Minimum 2.5 GPA college coursework.
• Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
1. May only be used for a certificate or associate degree in Renewable Energy at ACC.
2. Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 2.5 GPA while on scholarship.
3. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees and books.
4. Scholarship must be used within one academic year.