Computer Studies Endowed Scholarship
Purpose: To assist students enrolled in ACC’s Computer Studies or Computer Information Technology programs.
• Minimum 3.0 GPA in all college work.
• Pursuing a certificate or associate degree in either program.
• Must have completed at least 12 credit hours from the Computer Studies or Computer Information Technology curriculum.
In essay, please address your career goals.
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 3.0 GPA each semester while on scholarship.
2. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books.
3. Scholarship must be used within one academic year.