ACC Foundation Open Scholarship
Purpose: To assist students attending ACC in a program leading to a certificate or associate degree.
• Minimum 2.5 GPA in high school or college or submit a GED.
• Students must be Pell eligible.
Terms of Scholarship:
1. May be used for any program at ACC that leads to a certificate or associate degree.
2. Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 2.5 GPA each semester.
3. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, books, and required supplies.
4. Scholarship must be used within one academic year.