Travis County Medical Alliance Endowed Scholarship
Purpose: To assist students pursuing a degree in nursing and a career in providing quality health care.
• Be accepted into and enrolled in the ACC Associate Degree of Nursing program.
• Minimum 3.0 GPA overall.
• Submit an essay demonstrating a sincere commitment for a career in nursing.
• Preference will be given to Travis County high school graduates, and/or residents of the district.
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Successfully complete the required semester hours in the Nursing curriculum with a 3.0 GPA.
2. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books.
3. A scholarship recipient may apply for a one time renewal of this award.
4. Scholarship must be used within one academic year.