Scott D. Evans Rotary Club of Round Rock Scholarship
Purpose: To assist students coming directly out of Round Rock ISD high schools.
• Minimum high school GPA of 2.0 out of a 4.0 scale or GED. (If GED, student must have attended a Round Rock ISD high school.)
• Community involvement.
• Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office). It is recommended students complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Successfully complete a minimum of nine hours with a 2.5 GPA.
2. Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
3. Attend a Rotary Club of Round Rock meeting for recognition.