LGR Foundation Early College High School Scholarship
Purpose: To assist incoming freshmen who have attended an ACC Early College High School.
• Minimum 2.5/4.0 GPA or equivalent in high school.
• Completed minimum of 18 hours of college credit at ACC Early College High School (Reagan or LBJ)
• An essay of 300 words or more explaining educational and career goals
• High Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
1. May be used for any program at ACC that leads to an associate degree.
2. Student must enroll in at least six hours each semester while on scholarship and earn a minimum semester GPA of 2.5.
3. Scholarship must be used within one academic year.