David Terence Mulvey Endowed Scholarship
Purpose: To assist students enrolled in the Engineering Technology program under Design, Manufacturing, Construction, and Applied Technologies.
• Minimum 2.5 GPA in all college work.
• Students must be a high school graduate or have a GED.
• Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Successfully complete a minimum of six hours each semester with a 2.5 GPA.
2. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, books, and supplies.