Assistance League $500 Summer Scholarship
Purpose: To assist students enrolled in an Applied Science program at Austin Community College for the summer semester.
• Financial need (as determined by ACC Financial Aid Office).
• 2.50 GPA in high school or college or submit a GED.
• Register in an Applied Science certificate or degree program at ACC.
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Successfully complete a minimum of six hours of summer coursework with a 2.50 GPA.
2. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books.