Rev. James Hickson Lee Endowed Scholarship
Purpose: To assist ACC students who have faced significant challenges in their lives.
• Have not yet earned a college degree
• High school diploma or GED
• Declared major in a degree or certificate program at ACC
• Minimum of 2.5 GPA if completed college work
• Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office)
Additional Response Question:
Please tell about an individual in your life who has supported and encouraged you to reach your goals and how that person has made a difference in your life.
Terms of Scholarship:
1. May be used for any program at ACC that leads to a certificate or associate degree
2. Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 2.5 GPA
3. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees and books
4. Scholarship must be used within one academic year