McMillan Family Scholarship
Purpose: To provide educational opportunities to individuals who are in recovery from alcohol or drug addiction.
• GED or an overall 2.5 GPA in high school or college.
• A brief essay explaining your educational and career goals and how ACC will help you achieve them. If you have any unusual circumstances that you would like the scholarship committee to consider, please include this in your essay.
• Applicant must have one year of sobriety.
• Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
1. May be used for any program at ACC that leads to a certificate or associate degree.
2. Student must enroll in at least nine hours each semester while on scholarship and earn a minimum semester GPA of 2.5.
3. Scholarship must be used within one academic year.