Foley Social Services Endowed Scholarship
Purpose: To assist students attending ACC who are majoring in Psychology, Sociology or Human Services.
• Minimum 3.0 GPA in high school or college or submit a GED.
• Students must have a 67% completion rate.
• Human Services majors must be pursuing an associate degree and Psychology and Sociology majors must intend to transfer to a four year university.
• Submit an approved recommendation from an ACC counselor with an approved degree audit.
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 3.0 GPA each semester.
2. Must meet with ACC counselor annually.
3. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees and books.
4. Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
5. Re-application necessary each year.