James and Oda Thompson Memorial Endowed Scholarship
Purpose: To provide recognition and financial assistance to ACC students enrolled in a Business or Social and Behavioral associate degree program.
• Completed 18 hours of coursework and maintained a 3.0 GPA.
• Essay of 300 – 500 words should address how education can promote social harmony and enhance race relations.
• Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Enroll and complete a minimum of 9 hours with a 3.0 GPA each semester while on scholarship.
2. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books.
3. Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
4. Re-application necessary each academic year.