Boyd Vance Scholarship
Purpose: To assist African-American students enrolling in the ACC Dance or Drama program.
• Dance or Drama major.
• Must have a high school diploma or GED or 3.0 GPA for all college coursework.
• Audition and interview with at least one member of the Dance and Drama Department faculty.
• Scholarships are awarded on the basis of scholastic merit and artistic promise.
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Recipient chosen by Dance and Drama Department faculty.
2. Students must successfully complete a minimum of 3 hours each semester with a 3.0 GPA while on scholarship.
3. Drama majors must enroll in a minimum of 3 hours in drama coursework. Dance majors must enroll in 3 hours in dance coursework.
4. Recipients must sign an agreement stating specific involvement with the Dance and Drama Department for at least one semester. This involvement may be through performance, in technical production, or in management and administration.