Carus Dental Scholarship
Purpose: To assist students enrolled in ACC’s Dental Hygiene program who exhibit clinical experience, leadership skills, and a focus on teamwork.
• Minimum 2.50 GPA in all college work.
• Financial need as determined by ACC Office of Financial Aid.
• Essay should address why the student has chosen to enter the field of dental hygiene.
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Enrolled in required curriculum for the Dental Hygiene program.
2. Maintain a 2.50 GPA overall while on scholarship.
3. Scholarship must be used within the academic year awarded.