Barnett Group Automotive Scholarship
Purpose: To assist African American and Hispanic students enrolled in ACC Automotive programs who demonstrate a strong desire to pursue an automotive career.
• Must be pursuing an associate of applied science degree or certificate in the Automotive Technology program at ACC.
• Minimum 2.5 GPA in all college work.
• Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Successfully complete a minimum of 6 hours each semester with a 2.5 GPA.
2. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, books, and tools required by the automotive program.
3. Scholarship must be used within the academic year awarded.