ACC Career Scholars
Purpose: To assist students attending ACC.
Graduate from one of the following eligible high schools: AISD – Akins HS/ECHS; Crockett HS/ECHS; LBJ HS/ECHS; Navarro HS/ECHS; Northeast HS/ECHS; Travis HS/ECHS; Del Valle ISD – Del Valle HS/ECHS; Elgin ISD – Elgin HS/ECHS; Manor ISD – Manor ECHS; Manor Senior HS; Round Rock ISD – Round Rock ECHS
- Have completed at least six dual credit hours with ACC.
- Be TSI complete in both English and Writing, with a minimum Math TSI score of 345 OR have received an HB5 Course Prep waiver to satisfy college readiness
- Intending to major in a targeted program in Computer Studies & Information Technology; Health Sciences; Manufacturing; Skilled Trades; Business; or Education
Terms of Scholarship:
- Must remain enrolled in an ACC program that leads to a specified certificate or associate degree in Computer Studies & Information Technology; Health Sciences; Manufacturing; Skilled Trades; Business; or Education.
- Be enrolled as a full-time student (minimum of twelve hours Fall/Spring semesters).
- Maintain a 2.5 GPA.
- Scholarship applies to tuition and fees and books.
Questions? Contact ACC College and High School relations by email at email@example.com or by phone at (512) 223-7066.
This is a non-ACC Foundation scholarship.
- $5,000 for tuition, fees, and books
- Supplemental Questions
- Which eligible Career Scholars approved major will you enroll in for the next academic year? (Only Select One)
- Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering
- Health Sciences
- Manufacturing/Skilled Trades
- PERSONAL STATEMENT: Career Scholars are expected to major in one of these six areas of study: a) Computer Studies/Information Technology, b) Health Sciences, c) Manufacturing, d) Skilled Trades, e) Business, f) Education. Please share your future academic plans as they relate to your personal career goals in one of these areas.