Melinda Townsel & Greg Dunn Endowed Scholarship
Purpose: To provide assistance to students planning to enter the teaching field.
• Minimum 2.75 GPA in all college work. Students coming out of high school or holding a GED must achieve a 2.75 GPA their first semester to maintain the scholarship.
• May only be used by students planning to enter the teaching field through the Austin Community College Associate of Arts in Teaching program.
• Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 2.75 GPA.
2. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees and books.
3. Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
4. Re-application necessary each academic year.