LaMonica Family Scholarship
Purpose: To assist students who are first generation in college pursuing an associate degree or certificate at Austin Community College.
• Minimum GPA of 2.5 in all college work or have earned a high school diploma or GED.
• Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
• Enrolled in a certificate or degree program at ACC.
Terms of Scholarship:
1. May be used for any program at ACC that leads to a certificate or associate degree.
2. Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 2.5 GPA each semester.
3. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books.
4. Scholarship must be used within the academic year awarded.