Cassandra & Kerry Wiggins Scholarship
Purpose: To assist students entering the business field through Accounting, Business Administration or Financial Management.
• Minimum 3.0 GPA in all college work.
• May only be used by students planning to enter the business field through Austin Community College’s Associate of Arts Accounting, Business Administration or Financial Management or transfer to a four year college or university in one of those programs.
• Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Enroll and complete a minimum of six hours with a 3.0 GPA each semester while on scholarship.
2. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books.
3. Scholarship must be used within one academic year.