Judge David Phillips Endowed Scholarship
Purpose: To assist students who have completed their high school diploma or GED at American YouthWorks or an affiliated school.
• Minimum high school diploma or GED.
• Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
• Record of community service.
• Perseverance and commitment in overcoming obstacles.
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 2.25 GPA per semester while on scholarship.
2. Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
3. May be used for any program at ACC that leads to a certificate or associate degree.
4. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees and books.