Pradeau Endowed Scholarship
Purpose: To provide assistance to students of Hispanic heritage studying chemistry, physics, mathematics or studying to become a teacher.
• Hold a GPA of at least 2.5 in all college work or satisfactory completion in Continuing Education at ACC.
• May be used for majors in chemistry, physics, mathematics, or the ACC Teacher Certification program through Continuing Education.
• Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 2.5 GPA or successfully complete the required Continuing Education curriculum each semester.
2. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees and books.
3. Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
4. Re-application necessary each academic year.