Rodeo Austin Community Scholar Scholarship
Purpose: To provide recognition and financial assistance to incoming freshmen who wish to enroll at ACC.
• Have at least a 2.7 grade point average in high school.
• May only be used at ACC.
• Texas high school graduate.
• U.S. Citizen
• Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Successfully complete a minimum of nine hours each semester with a 2.5 GPA.
2. Scholarships are not renewable.
4. Follow any additional requirements set forth by Rodeo Austin in their scholarship policy.