Dr. Stephen B. Kinslow Endowed Scholarship
Purpose: To assist ACC students who have faced significant challenges in their lives
• Have not yet earned a college degree.
• Declared major in a degree or certificate program at ACC
• High school or GED.
• Submit an essay of no more than 3 typed pages indicating challenges faced, life goals, and educational and career goals.
• Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
1. May be used for any program at ACC that leads to a certificate or associate degree.
2. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees and books.
3. Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
4. Re-application necessary each academic year (not available if student withdraws from coursework while on scholarship or made less than a 3.0 GPA).