Susan Pearce Dental Hygiene Scholarship
*Purpose: *To assist students enrolled in the second year of the ACC’s Dental Hygiene program with the cost of licensing and credentialing costs.
• Students must be enrolled in their last semester of ACC’s Dental Hygiene program and planning to take the Western Regional board exam.
• Minimum 3.00 GPA in all college work.
• Essay should address what community service the student has done while in school and what community service the degree will allow the student to do after entering the field of dental hygiene.
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Successfully complete course curriculum from ACC’s Dental Hygiene program.
2. Maintain a 3.00 GPA overall.
3. Scholarship must be used within 6 months of graduation.