Gus & Marina Garcia Endowed Scholarship
Purpose: To provide assistance to students studying accounting or studying to become a teacher.
• Received high school diploma or GED prior to entering ACC.
• Minimum GPA of at least 2.5 in all college.
• Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
• Student must be taking required coursework for their degree program.
• Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 2.5 GPA each semester while on scholarship.
• Scholarship applies to tuition, fees and books.
• Scholarship must be used within one academic year.