Ben F. Barnes Endowed Scholarship
Purpose: To assist ACC students who have faced a significant challenge in their life.
• Minimum 2.5 GPA in high school or college or submit a GED.
• Submit an essay of 300 words explaining significant challenges they have faced and their educational and career goals.
• Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
1. May be used for any program at ACC that leads to a certificate or associate degree.
2. Student must enroll in at least six hours each semester while on scholarship and earn a minimum semester GPA of 2.5.
3. Scholarship must be used within one academic year.