Earl Maxwell Endowed Scholarship
Purpose: To assist students entering the business field through Accounting, Business Administration, Financial Management, Management, or Marketing. Scholarship named in honor of Earl Maxwell, a founding member of the Austin Community College Foundation and a founding partner in Maxwell Locke & Ritter LLP.
• Minimum 3.0 GPA in all college work.
• May only be used by students planning to enter the business field through Austin Community College’s Associate of Arts Accounting, Business Administration, Financial Management, Management, or Marketing program or transfer to a four year college or university in one of those programs.
• Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Enroll and complete a minimum of six hours with a 3.0 GPA each semester while on scholarship.
2. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books.
3. Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
4. Re-application necessary each academic year.