Dr. Amanda R. Hernandez Endowed Scholarship
Purpose: To assist students pursuing an associate degree or certificate in Child Development, the Academic CDA Training Program or the Comprehensive Child Development Associate (CDA) Training Program at ACC
• Hold a GPA of at least 2.5 in all college work or have earned a high school diploma or GED
• Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
• Child Development major in the AAS, Child Development Certificate, Academic CDA Training Program or Comprehensive CDA Training Program.
Terms of Scholarship:
1. May be used for any program at ACC that leads to a certificate or associate degree or CDA credential in Child Development
2. Successfully complete a minimum of three hours with a 2.5 GPA each semester
3. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books only
4. Scholarship awarded for one academic year
5. Re-application necessary each year