Jason Tremblay Memorial Scholarship Spring 18
Purpose: To assist students registered in a Drama Cooperative Course.
• Enrolled and successfully complete a Drama course.
• Minimum 2.50 GPA for all college coursework.
• Be enrolled in a Drama Cooperative Course.
• Application essay should address your experience in the Drama Program, past experience in the field and future plans. Please also address why you are taking part in the cooperative course and what you expect to gain from it.
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Funds will be not be paid until after classes start for the semester you are awarded.