Drs. Byron and Kay McClenney Endowed Scholarship
Purpose: To promote full-time enrollment of low-income first-generation entering students in their first academic term at ACC.
• First-generation in college.
• Financial need as determined by ACC Financial Aid Office for full-time enrollment. (Pell eligible)
Terms of Scholarship:
1. May be used for any program at ACC that leads to a certificate or associate degree.
2. Enroll in and complete a minimum of twelve hours in first semester at ACC.
3. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books.
4. Scholarship must be used within the academic year awarded.