Assistance League - Besand Family Scholarship
Purpose: To assist 1st year students enrolled in the Associate Degree Nursing program at Austin Community College.
• 2.5 GPA in high school or college or submit a GED.
• Accepted and enrolled in a Health Sciences associate degree program at ACC.
• Financial need (as determined by ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Accept a mentor from Assistance League® of Austin.
2. Scholarship will apply to tuition, fees, books and program expenses (immunizations, equipment, board exams…) up to the designated amount.
3. Submit degree plan.
4. Enroll in and successfully complete the required semester hours on degree plan with a 2.5 GPA each semester while on scholarship.
5. Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
6. A student may re-take a course one time while on scholarship. The scholarship will not pay for any course a student enrolls in three or more times.