Barnes Gromatzky Kosarek Architects Endowed Scholarship
Purpose: To assist single Hispanic women with dependents pursuing their education at ACC.
• Enrolled in a program at ACC that leads to an associate degree
• Minimum 3.0 GPA overall.
• Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 3.0 GPA each semester.
2. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books.
3. Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
4. Re-application necessary each academic year.