Military Order of the Purple Heart Service Foundation, Inc. Endowed Scholarship
Purpose: To assist veterans and spouses of veterans attend ACC.
• An applicant for the scholarship must be an honorably discharged veteran of the United States Armed Forces (United States Army, Air Force, Marine Corps, Navy or Coast Guard) or spouse of an honorably discharged veteran. Spouse of a deceased veteran remains eligible unless and until he/she remarries a non-veteran.
• When applying for the scholarship, a student must submit copies of the following documents prior to registration for the class:
Veteran’s military discharge form (DD214 or WD-AGO 53-55)
Proof of marriage to veteran (for spouses only)
• Minimum 2.0 GPA overall.
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Successfully complete a minimum of six hours with a 2.0 GPA each semester.
2. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books.
3. Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
4. Re-application necessary each academic year.