Denius/Schulman Music Business, Performance & Technology Endowed Scholarship (Dept)
Purpose: To assist students enrolled in the ACC Music Business, Performance & Technology (MBPT) Program.
• Have successfully completed MUSB 1305 and MUSC 1327.
• Reside in the ACC service area.
• A 3.5 GPA in MBPT courses and a 2.5 GPA overall.
• Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
• A written essay is required. If applicant is performance or audio engineering, samples of work may also be submitted.
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Successfully complete a minimum of nine hours each semester with a 3.5 GPA in MBPT courses and a 2.5 overall GPA.
2. Scholarship applies to tuition, fees, and books only.
3. May only be used toward a degree or certificate in Music Business, Performance & Technology.
4. Scholarship must be used within one academic year.
5. Re-application necessary each academic year.