Emma Barrientos Scholarship Fund
Purpose: To assist students entering ACC directly out of high school who are of Hispanic heritage and other ethnicities.
• Demonstrate involvement in community service.
• Submit a letter of reference from an elected official or clergy
• U.S. Citizen.
• Complete and submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA); information can be obtained in the Financial Aid Office 223-4AID.
• Financial need (as determined by the ACC Financial Aid Office).
• Reside in the ACC taxing district.
• Be a registered voter – please submit your voter registration card.
Terms of Scholarship:
1. Successfully complete a minimum of six hours each semester with a 2.5 GPA while on scholarship.
2. Scholarship must be used within one academic year.